Wednesday 7 October 2015

Mood Board

This is a mood board full of images that have inspired me, as well as images that I want to use in my film. Images such as the one from Toy Story 2, will remind me of how I want the characters to be presented and played, as well as the type of warm lighting I want to use as well.  This will help me decide the style I want to create in my trailer, as well as locations that I may want to recreate to make my trailer look realistic. I have learned the type of robot I want to use in my film, for example there are an array of robots on the mood board, and I have decided to go with a robot that looks like a human, as it will be more achievable than creating a robot. From the pictures from Robot and Frank and Iron Giant, I  have been able to decided that I want the character and the owner of the robot to have a friendly relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment