Friday 9 October 2015

Character Profiles




  •  These are my character profiles for the main characters. I have put information about their personality and what role's they play in the film. I have also briefly drawn what sort of clothes they may wear in the film, to give more depth to the character. This will help me to direct the actors in how to play the characters, as well as giving them some facts about the characters so that they can portray them correctly. I now know the names of the characters so when developing my film further I will know what  names to include.

     
  • Also I can start to look for people who I think would be suited for the role of the characters, to ensure that I get the best possible outcome when creating my trailer.


  • I can think about the dialogue that I will include in my trailer now that I know the back story of my characters, and how they feel on a day to day basis. 




No comments:

Post a Comment