Friday 8 January 2016

Diary post #13

Now that I have most of my footage, I have been able to experiment with it and start to put my trailer together. Whilst editing I decided that it would be a good idea to inter cut parts of the footage with the news reader to make it look more like a news program. I cut them up and added static noises behind them to create more of an eerie atmosphere, to signify that robots will hack into our lives. I then sped up some parts of it as I had to film the fight in slow motion so that the actors didn't hit each other, as well as to make it look more realistic. Through speeding it up, the actor playing the robot looks more robot like as he's moving at a faster speed. I then found a sci-fi soundtrack off of BenSound which fit the genre perfectly. However I am conscious that I will have to blend this into a different genre of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment