Wednesday 18 November 2015

Magazine Practice



This is the first practice magazine front cover that I have ever made. I am not very familiar with Photoshop and aim to improve my skills for my actual magazine cover by taking pre made entertainment weekly magazines and trying to recreate them in my spare time.This will help me to think about the positioning of my characters and what text I'm going to put on the magazine. I tried to put in things such as pugs, however I didn't get time to put any text on the pug. When I add more text, it will look more like a magazine post. However, all over the image is terrible, therefore I need to improve a lot and give more consideration into how the characters will be set out on the page. As I didn't have a lot of time to think about what my magazine was going to look, therefore this piece of work was rushed and I couldn't manipulate the images to look how I wanted them to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment